Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Every autumn... See you at the pole...

What a beautiful little circle..  A few others, including me, were in a larger "circle" outside this group as we met at the Pole, to thank God for the opportunity to worship freely in this country.  I loved hearing the prayers of the students willing to stand up and accept the blessings straight from God as he wishes to do for all his children.

Our school is a tiny one, and the attendance at this event was a little less than usual, but I know it took only twelve for the lord to do mighty things...  and I count at least a dozen here!

Have a great week....

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I'm breaking my no commenting while on vacation mentality to say..."I love this!" And...I am in your state. WE are enjoying Branson!
Hugs,
Becky