Thursday, July 19, 2012

Homebody....

I am spending these hot days in the house...  Mom and I are sorting through cabinets, drawers, boxes....  totes.  I have been waxing furniture and doing a seasonal scrub..... a la Allison from beautiful Brocante Home. 


 I purchased her Superstar download package, and it is really awesome....  Allison is a dear blogfriend...  the very first time I ever heard of a blog was the morning I googled Sarah Ban Breathnacht, author of Simple Abundance.... I found Allison from England, and we have been kindred spirits for the years since then....!  These downloads are full of prettiness, practical help, laughter...  I am having a wonderful time.  They are worth every penny and more! It's as if a dear friend has written an inspirational letter from her heart to yours....  and she is helping make home keeping the treasure it should be.

1 comment:

Alison @ Brocantehome said...

Oh this has made a lovely sunday morning even lovelier... thank you.x