Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On Walkabout.....

Sorry this is fuzzy.....  I am addicted to taking pictures in low light with my phone....  They don't turn out well, but I do it anyway.  Mom's living room looks so cozy in the morning......

Plans have changed.  My health just wasn't going to let me get to Florida....  I was reading Cielo's blog the other day, The House in the Roses....  She said we are not in charge of our bodies...  I can and should make healthier choices, but certain conditions are beyond my control....  However, as all good babies know, if you cry, you sometimes get some comfort.  My son and I are going to a closer place, take a little break, and spend some time together... My friend is still coming to stay with Mom. I may post or maybe not, depending on internet.   Have a good one....

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I hope you and your son enjoy your trip!