Monday, May 21, 2012

Lake Effect


Today my dear friend suggested we meet at the lake for a visit, to talk about our Beth Moore James Bible study, and for prayer....  The weather was perfect...  God was so perfect, and we had a soul-soothing time.




She told me on the phone she was bringing us something to drink.  The icy orange surprise was absolutely fabulous!  She said it was even healthy!  I fell into the spell of kind of Dreamsicle slush ambrosia....  and look how cute! She made the whole thing into a party!

The healing words of the Bible study, cool lake air, and the acceptance and care of a friend were priceless!  She is a long-time friend, a lifelong angel sent as a gift from God....  When you can be yourself and still know someone loves you----  it is a gift.  I am blessed!  @@@@@@@@@@@@@--- you also know who you are!



2 comments:

Becky K. said...

I have a friend like this....a real treasure. We can go months without seeing each other and then pick up exactly where we left off. Being real without fear is a very, very good thing.

Glad you had this much needed day.

Lisa Pogue said...

I spy Thomas Hill...I can remember some times there without some delish orange drink, LOL.