Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Memories

This is the moment...  the house is quiet, waiting for the advent of morning, family, love, simmering deliciousness, and more love.   I have wrapped to my heart's content, the stockings for all are expectantly waiting on the dining room table...  and I have spent Christmas Eve with my family.  Tonight was spent watching a beautiful holiday movie with Mom and then specials from Giada, Pioneer Woman, and Donna Decorates Dallas....  a special phone call and a box of gifts to open.  Scrumptious candles are burning, and I'm snuggly warm in my fleecy furry blanket....  

May all of you have the kind of Christmas that makes you smile, laugh, and celebrate God's greatest gift to us all....  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin, I am so grateful for your beautiful, thoughtful and festive words and pictures, now and all year long! Thank you for sharing your perspective of life. You warm my heart. Love, Ellen

Latane Barton said...

It is so peaceful on Christmas eve when all is done and the waiting begins. Hope your day was filled with lots of love and joy.