Sunday, August 14, 2011

Daisy Picnic

 So our little birthday soiree was a big success...  The weather is cooler; homecoming has come and gone!  Some of my friends are on their way to visit with me here in the wee hours of the morning...  I guess it's their sweet way of bringing the Homecoming to me...
 We had a lovely birthday party for my son's girlfriend and several other friends...  He cooked shrimp, and it was fabulous!
 I got to use my blue jean tablecloth and these new melamine dishes and flatware...  Just the thing for a summer birthday, I think...

Mom and I went to the parade today, and we were lucky enough to find a wonderful place to park.  She and I stayed in the car and ran the air conditioner...  How's that for pampering?  Have a lovely Sunday...

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Everything about the table is perfect, and I love everything about it, especially the red glasses that accent the red in the plates. Lovely! I am getting caught up with your blog after my little break.

~Ricki Jill