Monday, May 2, 2011

Cinco De Mayo... (a bit early!)

Our family gets together on Sundays, so I decided to have enchiladas and Latin-American food in honor of Cinco de Mayo...  These little dolls are very old.  A friend from my mother's elementary school days sent them to her from Albuquerque, New Mexico...
The tablecloth was more green than blue, but the light made it photograph this vivid blue color...

Fiesta salad...
Confetti cupcakes with a topper of Reese's...  In my dreams it was to have looked like a sombrero...  It did not...  Perhaps a bowler???
Enchiladas in progress....

We had a lot of fun, played Spinner, and then the kids all went to see Fast and Furious Five....  one of my son's favorite series of movies due to the fast cars....  When Fast and Furious Two (whatever the name is)came out, he got enough friends together including me...  and we rented the theater at midnight the day it premiered...

Today is day one of testing at school...  Gotta fly...  Have a great week...

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I hope you enjoyed your celebration!