Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter's Whisper, , ,


So, welcome to the cozy world here in Meadow Lane Woods.  Once again the wintry weather has covered us with abundant beauty---  a soft, deep snow.  Another day off from school, and another chance to hold a tea party and play or work to my heart's content.  Come in...  We are having a witch's breakfast of hot coffee and chocolate!  I think healthier fare is in the works, but in Practical Magic, the aunts served brownies for breakfast.

I have a new toy that arrived yesterday.....  I bought a Project Runway sewing machine!  It was very inexpensive, so I am hoping to create beautiful things for my friends and family.  My gramma sewed, and I think the "gift/talent/muse" will be hereditary?  Perhaps!  We can dream!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your Chocolate set!!! I have one that has lots of green in the design purchased at an antique shop in Oregon will visiting one of my daughters some years ago..It's one of my prize collections...have a blessed weekend dear!!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I have heard of it all now...a Project Runway sewing machine...that really is cool...:D

Becky K. said...

Another snow day! Wow! We have high winds and as I sit here typing I hear sirens headed to the site of some downed wires. Guess it will be a good day to work on my Amish customers' candle orders.

Have fun with that new toy.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thanks so much for including my giveaway in your sidebar! You are the best!