Sunday, January 30, 2011

Okay....  I found this quiz....  And I thought since today wasn't all that busy, I would take it.  Feel free to join in and leave a link!

What curse words do you use the most?

 I really try not to use any....  But unfortunately the one I use most is probably "hell." 


Do you own an i-pod?
I own a Zune, which is a version of MP3 player.  I love it for playing downloaded Beth Moore videos.

What time is your alarm clock set to?

My alarm plays music at 4:30 a.m.  My phone alarm wakes me at 6:01 on weekdays and 8:20 on weekends.  Unless it is a snow day... then no alarm

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
 Take it.   I hate my pictures taken

What was the last movie you watched?
I watched SECRETARIAT.


What cd is currently in your player?
Enya


Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?  
Chocolate milk actually


Has anyone told you a secret this week?
People always tell me secrets and I never tell.

When was the last time you had Starcrack Starbucks?
When my mom was taking radiation treatments in Columbia two summers ago.


Can you whistle?
I can definitely whistle.


What are you looking forward to?
Green Bay in the Super Bowl.  Celebrating Chinese New Year with my family.  Cousins Night.  A snow day again.  Talking on the phone to my sweetie. 


Did you watch cartoons when you were little?
I did.  I watched Mighty Mouse.


Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope.


What will you be doing in an hour?
Watching "Worst Cooks in America" on the Food Channel.


What was the last song you heard?
It was "Fairy Tale" by Enya

Last time you cried?
Oh, really cried hard?  Oh....  I dunno....  all the time.   Watching tv, commercials, talking about insulators with some friends of Daddy's....  talking to a classmate about sad things.....  dunno....  I am tender-hearted.

Desktop or laptop?

Both, thank you.... as long as there is a mouse!

What’s the weather like?
Really bad winter storm warning for freezing rain and 10-14 inches of snow, winds up to 35 mph and wind chills at minus 7.....  delightful!

What were you doing an hour ago?
Talking to my cousin!

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

4 is fine....

Do you eat breakfast daily? Yeah...  toast and something protein and Diet Coke.



What did you do last night?  Worked on Valentine gifts, watched Oprah, talked on the phone, read a book, listened to Beth Moore simulcast download.

Do you use sarcasm?
Never.....  hahahahah.....

Do you like mustard?
I love all kinds of mustard.  Mom hates it.

Do you sleep on your side/back/stomach?
sides and back......


Do you watch the news? 

If something big is happening, I look for Anderson Cooper.  Otherwise, no.  My last news watching was the rescue of the miners in Chile.


No comments: