Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How high's the water, Mother? Six feet high and risin'

 Mom's college friend and long time buddy used to have a Miniatures Shop, so my mom has an abundance of room boxes.  This one is a bit out of focus, but you can see the little kitchen just waiting for the little inhabitants to come downstairs and start breakfast... 



And here are my little buddies swimming for all they're worth...  These are examples of how I feel...  So many things to do...  Fall decorations to put away, Christmas to get out, gifts to buy, wrap...  Thanksgiving blessings to be savored.  Grades at school...  Full days and pretty exhausted nights....  I am blessed with the captivity of activity....  And I really love it that way most of the time...  But I hope these piggies (and me) make it to shore!!!

2 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

The piggies are so cute! I feel the same way!

Manuela

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It really is a busy time of year...but still one of my favorites!