Monday, October 11, 2010

Blessings...


It is magical to be grateful.  Cielo's beautiful post today says it all.  It is her birthday at House in the Roses, and I am linking to Show off your Cottage Monday.

I see these beautiful candles glowing through the night as I go about my rituals through bedtime and beyond.  I love the night, the autumn, the dark...  But today in the morning's clouds rays of sunshine drink straws of pure silver from the earth---  and that's pretty phenomenal, too.  It is a late morning as I took Mom to the dr/hospital for tests.  It appears she has gout which is really painful.  Our good doctor is under the weather but dedicated and present to help his flock...  I'm off to try to do the same with my kiddos...

Have a beautiful Monday...

1 comment:

Susquehanna said...

Hope your mom feels better..

I liked the morning dawn photo at the top of the page :)