Sunday, September 26, 2010

Season of the witch. . .

I am linking to Cielo's "Show off your Cottage Monday" with this post. Check out her beautiful blog and other links at The House in the Roses.








It just happened overnight... Hot/hot/hot/cool/crisp.... colorful leaves kissing the tops of tall trees in town.... And here and there in my wingspan, little vignettes of witchery and autumn... My wreath and garland are new, a creation of Valerie Par Hill... and the glittery witch's garland is from Randolph Mercantile, along with the dancing witch and the Boo! My friend gave me the dancing witch, and the owner of Randolph handed me the Boo! and told me it had my name on it! haha.. How wonderful?!

4 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

I need to come back out and see this in person, looks fab!!! LOVE the new header photo, LOVE it!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That dancing witch is amazing! Love it!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Very nice Fall touches!! I am truly loving your red lamp! It would look great in my Kitchen! LOL!!

Debbie

xinex said...

Beautiful vignettes! Love the doll!...Christine