Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cloche Party Friday

I am participating in TWO parties today. Garden Tour with Tracey and this! Cloche Party with Marty at A Stroll Through Life
Time for tea with little Miss Muffet....

On the wall behind this cloche of mother and daughter piano players is a favorite photo of my dad with all his insulators.
Springtime found me capturing this wee birdie in a tiny cloche....
A salute to the Red, White, and Blue....

Go see all the beautiful cloches at the party! Have fun!

9 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Beautifully done. I do love dolls!

Olive said...

Pretty ang big. olive♥

xinex said...

I have a doll collection so I really enjoyed this. Nicely done!...Christine

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Very sweet ! Love your blog too.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love your pretty dolls. What fabulous displays. Everything is so creative and so pretty. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Char said...

Oh how sweet this all is in your blog. I love the dolls inside the cloche. That is waaaaay too cute, Char

Anonymous said...

What a delightful series of cloches, filled with beautiful little treasures!
I enjoyed visiting immenssely..thank you!

Lynette

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What pretty cloche displays! I collect dolls and enjoyed seeing these!

Katherine

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I love the mother and daughter and piano! When I first got into miniaures I scoured eBay for domes . . . didn't know they were cloches, LOL

xxoo