Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Easter Nook...

Good Morning! It is finally Saturday... 99.9 teachers agree it was a Loooooong week.
Just thought you'd like one last little look at the landing above my room... I finally replaced some things that were there with this table my son bought for my mom and my own dear Tiffany lamp. It makes the loveliest glow as I motor upstairs to get a drink or make a little trip to the ladies loo!!!
We were going to a little woodland theme here to go with the picture...
Which you can see is a puzzle. The puzzle/picture was a gift from some dear, dear friends of mine. Their mother had put it together, and they wanted me to have it. I was really touched and pleased with it... so magical and whimsical. Does anyone know anything about the print??? I tried to look it up, but no luck. The figures on it seem to be from fairy tales, but none that seem familiar...

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Maggey and Jim said...

Well, it does look familiar but I am not sure.. I really like the scene and it looks nice. Have a good weekend. That lamp is awesome..
Maggey

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Gayla Sweetie...
Such a beautiful post. I just love your tiffany lamp, and I can just see the beautiful glow in my mind. I am sure it is just exquisite. I love it.

I also love your little nook. The bunny is precious, and the statue is just devine, and what an element of surprise the puzzle is. I love it sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing with me.

Hope you had a beautiful day. Country hugs and much love...Sherry