Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday!

Yesterday, April Fool's Day, I delivered a couple of Easter baskets to my friends. Evidently the EB (Easter Bunny) got mixed up and left their goodies here. These baskets had Ghirardelli coffee (chocolate raspberry) and caramel squares, Vermont Maple Leaf bottles of pure maple syrup and Vermont pancake mixes. My idea is Easter Breakfast, maybe. I took a friend a sack of warm muffins from Macon Java Smith's... (to die for)... Chocolate Chunk and Coffee cake muffins the size of a small cake... and a White Chocolate Latte...
School dismissed early, so I had my lunch at the lake... Mom's hair appointment called for a little visit with my girls....

Some spring Fishermen...
Don't you love it when the moon is setting in the west while you're getting up?

Have a beautiful and wonderful and holy Easter with your families and loved ones. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

It was so sweet of you to help the Easter Bunny like that!

The lake and geese are so lovely.

Love the shot of the moon too.

You must have a very blessed Easter.
He IS Risen!

Becky K.