Monday, April 5, 2010

A beautiful gift. . .

All these lovely photographs are the property of Cupid's Charms Website. I wanted you to see how beautiful her jewelry is!!!!!


I absolutely LOVE Joy's charm necklaces from Cupid's Charms... I have soo many of them, and I give them away (sometimes) for special occasions. It is hard for me because I want them all! Joy takes such artistic special care with her jewelry. She uses the perfection in crystals, chosen to accent the perfect part of the little vintage postcard. She uses a touch of glass glitter on the card itself, and she encases them in an exquisite charm casing that is shiny, smooth to the touch, and truly a classic piece of art to wear around our neck... Easter I bought four necklaces! This one was for myself.. I had a sweet little bird on one side, and I adore little birds...

And through Easter I wore this great bunny side out... He was so festive through the weeks before Easter... Below are the front and back sides of the ones I chose for the two "girlfriends" at our table.. I thought they were young and in love, so I chose the bunnies k.i.s.s.i.n.g..... and the two loveys in boats. They were so happy with them, and their dates just beamed for joy... It was a hit.

And the Marie Antoinette... Well, I finally decided to be generous and give this to my dear, dear friend who is going through a rough patch. She had fallen this winter and hurt her shoulder, so today she had arthroscopic shoulder surgery. Her niece is very very ill, having rejected her transplanted kidneys and pancreas. They had a seven hour surgery and will keep her niece in a coma-like state for 90 hours. Please pray for Pam. She is a young 50 year old grandmother who has had so much health issues in her life. This one is very serious...

Give a little time to pursue your dreams and look at all the charms and jewels Joy creates. She is always so gracious, too...

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

It is so fun to support each other in our ventures. How blessed Joy is to have your business and admiration.
Becky K.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh these charms are wonderful. So much talent in blogland....thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy your visits!

Patty said...

Oh my gosh that's so cute! I'm going to become so addicted to these ;)

Maggey and Jim said...

OH, those are so pretty, she is a beautiful artise.. Hope you are doing good.
Maggey