Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy weeks..


So... is this the name of the game? Rush and crash? I certainly hope not. I have been so busy at school this week I haven't had one minute to call my own...

So, I just made a little collage from some of my favorite pics on my Picasa program. It's way cool, but it takes over all your photos, which is a bit scary. Tomorrow is Saturday, and we have a lot planned. Mom and I aren't going on a road trip, but we're planning a little birthday cake party for a friend of mine... So, tomorrow is decorate the tables for Thanksgiving, wrap (and locate) the gifts we bought her... and bake the cake... Have a super weekend... Did you hear it's only like 33 shopping days left or some such craziness? ooops... This may be t.h.e. ... y.e.a.r...... (you all know the one I mean.) Hugs...

No comments: