Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Final Four!! Here we come!!


Yoo Hoo!!! Our little school has made the final four softball tournament in the state of Missouri.. Hallelujah and Jumpin' Jehosaphat!!! We are pumped, I tell you. I won't get to go to the game in person, but I'll be boosting this team of young darlings on in spirit. They will play Friday (we are out of school in their honor, thank you very much!)... in St. Joseph, MO. A few years ago we won this Championship, and this year feels right. We are 21 and 1. Wow... They are an amazing group of young people and make me proud to be their teacher... Please wish them well with no injuries and a great game for all... They are making a lifetime memory.. The whole town's going, and our church is taking a senior citizen bus!!!! I am sad to think I'm too old for that one! haha.. Not really, but it just isn't possible... Hugs and have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am 100% with you on this one! I'm so proud of them. WAY TO GO, LADY CATS!!!

Lisa Pogue said...

I sosooooosooooo want to go to that game. Darn being an adult and having to work!! Best of luck to BHS Lady Cats!!!!