Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good advice...





And I suppose that's true. Sometimes it takes everything we have to just let go and let everything happen by the will of that Greater Power. I would love to be nicer, thinner, happier, better, kinder, sparklier, foxier, perkier... but right now, I have not found the strength to do/be all those things... I am afraid that sometimes I think if I can't do it, it won't get done... and lately that has been the case... I haven't been doing it, and it "ain't" a gettin' done! haha... My classes are bigger, nobody seems very positive around here, I can't keep up, my expectations are higher, my budget groweth tighter, and on and on... But, as the misty mornings show that there is a huge, bright sun who won't say "die," neither shall we--- and we beat on boats against the current.... saying one bright day... (my apologies to the conclusion of The Great Gatsby on that one!)
Have a wonderful week. We are headed to Columbia tomorrow for a first-go checkup on Mom. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Sending you wishes for only the best results for your Mom. A great check-up showing healing.

Becky K.

Lisa Pogue said...

I know what you mean completely!! I'd love to have the help from the closest person in my life. That's difficult and the other one. I'd love her to let me speak. I was interrupted every single time I tried to speak on Saturday. I just feel like I don't matter and no one cares and it's getting tougher. Maybe you and I need to start a compound our something. We'll just keep people out that bring us down!!! Hang in there girl, there's gotta be something around the corner, there's gottta be...keep the faith.