Thursday, August 6, 2009

My babies. . .

Paddle like crazy and hope that the food holds out!!!!! Here WE COME!!!!
Canadian geese are the only ones I see actually foraging for food...

Quackerack and his mighty duck shadow!

We auditioned for the part in Dr. Doolittle, but that other animal got it... Aren't we pretty?

Pretty is as Pretty Does!!!!! So sayeth the sheep, so sayeth DARTHA!!! She rules!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it's the end of summer! Today was a superb day with temperature in the mid-70's. I call that perfect! Mom got her hair done, so I took a couple of little cheezy tots to the lake for my "girls.' Dartha was there, wheezing and gobbling, waddling wherever there was food. Why do ducks and geese travel in a straight line? They even swim that way... They walk across the road, one behind the other.????? Anybody know?

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

I haven't a clue. But you crack me up. I love it when you share these special friends. They must love you and those cheesy tots.

Fun post!

Becky

Allidink said...

I don't know why either but cute photos!

All the best,
Allison