Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yep... you caught me...


No. I didn't finish my closet cleaning. Yes, I did get two gi-normous bags of old sweaters and clothes to get rid of... Yeah.. I had to save some things I didn't like since I'm not "made out of money," as my mom and dad so often used to tell me... And I cooked.
Thursday Menu:
Grilled Asian Lime steaks
Zucchini/tomato/onion and stovetop casserole w/ mozarella topping
Giant Tossed Salad w/ corn nuggets and grated cheeses
Biscuits
Brownie Cupcakes w/ mini chocolate chips and pecans in the batter...
Mmmmmm....

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

Mmm-yum. I'm thinking that it would be so tasty to live at your house. You are so creative with food. I dream of the time and energy to be so creative.

Becky K.

Lisa Pogue said...

Wow, love this menu!!

Stephanie said...

When is dinner or lunch or breakfast for that matter!!
Cute bowls and cups in there too!
Have a great day,
Stephanie

Megan said...

So, what time should I come over for dinner? Every meal you post sounds delicious! :)