Monday, April 6, 2009

My to-do list...


I think I procrastinate. No, I know I do that. Before April 15th I have several MAJOR do's on my list:


1. Get ready for Doll Club at our house. See the cover to our invites? I can check those off my list before I start!!!!! We will have A Hollywood Dolls theme. So that means a. plan and shop for menu/cooking, cook, get out dolls for display, come up with a little program, favors, etc.
2. Type Doll Club program books
3. Get taxes ready and taken to H and R Block!!! eeek
4. Get sub plans ready by Wednesday for the next Wednesday
5. Go to Board meeting about next year
6. Easter dinner/baskets/gifts
7. Online training seminar for End of Course Administrators on Wednesday
8. Errands for Mom
9. I'm sure I'm forgetting something... And since it's 1:30 a.m., all I really think I'll do is crawl into bed and dream.

3 comments:

Allidink said...

That sounds like such a fun party! An awful lot to plan for, but I'm sure it will be terrific because of it!

All the best,
Allison

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy Easter to you!!!!!

Lisa Pogue said...

I love the idea of a Hollywood Doll theme. Did you come up with that? Great idea!!