Sunday, February 15, 2009

Biscuit Blessings...



Okay... so it is, actually, over... but we hadn't celebrated with my son yet, so today is officially the Post-Valentine's Post! I sculpted some grande biscuits (from a can) into these gorgeous hearts and whipped up some stuffed celery (I'm the only one who eats that)......... Mom made spare ribs, green bean casserole (she adds cheese!), California mix, and macadamia nut-white chocolate cookies... Ummmm.. yeah. I jazzed up my gifts for them and for my cousin and made some valentines... Did you hear the one about "better late than never?" haha...

3 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

When I saw this background I immediately thought of you and lo and behold you put it on your blog. I love it!! Where on earth did you get those tomatoes? They look really good. I bought one today for our salad and it wasn't as pretty and didn't really have a taste. I shoulda known. I have a terrible cold, actually I'm exagerating, it's not terrible. Just annoying. Zicam does work wonders. Are you working tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Becca Watson said...

That looks really yummy!!