Monday, November 17, 2008

One of those...

Yeah, this cute dog could have done better today than I did. I found the cutest blog with pet photos and videos HERE. But other than that, my day was fairly frustrating. I just had one little glitch after another with my online gradebook. All problems were ultimately caused by HUMAN error, since we all know computers don't make mistakes. They also don't THINK like we do, so it looks perfectly natural for a grade to emerge as 105 percent when the student had missed two assignments.... Whew... Finally figured it out I think and turned in my midterms. I'm talking a break tonight...

4 comments:

CIELO said...

Oh Gayla that's too cute! And yes, there are some days when I too think animals have better luck than humans... those are the days I wish I'd be a bird! ;)

Hope your day is better today.

Hugs

cielo

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Have a good night's rest...Smiles...m...

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. I have days on the computer like that too. It is very frustrating.

Lisa Pogue said...

I love the new wallpaper. I may have to copy off of you in a couple of days...did you read what I said about you in one of my posts?