Friday, November 28, 2008

Blessed


Thanksgiving has passed but it lingers a bit in the heart. We celebrated today, Friday evening, with my son and two of his lifelong friends. Brisket, hot rolls, hashbrown casserole, salad, baked corn and baked beans, green beans, and pumpking and pecan pies. Too too too much food, but lots of laughter and good memories. These are the guys that practically lived at my house and I cooked for them almost every day for many years... It was over too soon. Isn't it all? Hugs and best wishes as we start the holiday season. I have a secret.... (I'm nearly done with my shopping!) Wow.... I'd better be with surgery this week and school and all of Mom's to wrap.... Thanks to all the wonderful friends who Blog, who read blogs... and who inhabit our planet Earth. God Bless!

1 comment:

a Pocket Angel said...

Gayla, Hope all is well with you and that you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I wish you the very best...
Hugs ~Mary~ :-}