Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Awards! Thank you!

Thanks so much, Lisa from CRANBERRY FLATS .
And another big thank you to Becky at HOSPITALITY LANE. I am so honored to be chosen by two such great bloggers. I love to visit their blogs and read about the day. Each one has a unique and very special style. I know you'll love them both!
This is such a cool award. How difficult to choose blogs as my seven! I read so many, and each and every one seems to fill a part of my heart. I'm going to have to think about which ones to choose for the winners. In the meantime, if you are reading this blog and would like to be a recipient, feel free to consider yourself tagged! You are ALL so inspirational to me.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Thanks Gayla.

I love reading here at Oatmeal and Whimsey. Your life is interesting...

Becky K.