Friday, June 29, 2007

Everything I could want.

Well, I got ALMOST everything I could have ever asked for... Lovely, lovely day. The best part was that everyone felt pretty well, and both Mom and Dad had a good health day. I cannot believe how many dishes my mother cooked. She must have thought she was cooking for hayhands or something. Oh, my goodness... chicken wings, hamburgers, hotdogs on the grill, potato salad made from my grandmother's wonderful recipe, broccoli salad, pasta salad (I made that), fresh asparagus, homemade bread, buns, spiced peaches, green beans, tossed salad, strawberry layered jello, condiment tray, potato chips, cheese tray, angelfood cake, ice cream, and strawberries. I think I've left something out! It was delicious, but everyone was miserable. Yep. I left my camera there, but forgot to take any photos. However, I think I had one more gift that didn't arrive yet. If any of you see it, ..... oh, there he is!!! I thought there was one more! Doesn't everyone love Antonio Banderras? Lucky Melanie. Goodnight! Sweet Dreams!


No comments: