Friday, August 21, 2020

Where's the Ben-Gay...?

Well. whew! I decided today was the day to re-arrange and clean my Studio. I think I moved every piece of furniture twice! (Minus the big doll cabinet. )  And, voila! here is my sewing machine at long last. 



I found a place in the covered doll cabinet for the Shirley Temples I had kept out. So I was able to open up the writing desk here. The multitude of stuffed baskets and totes will have to wait, and maybe I can eliminate some clutter.


Such an interest in exploring every nook! I had to leave a clear spot for her to lie in the morning Southern sun.




Really! That cart is my   life-saver... and it needs a real cleaning! I will have to put something in those top shelves that I don't want--- ever! It is pretty obvious this room was created by a sitting, rolling person! 



No. I do not see any treats! (They're right beside the table!) 


Shirleys are safe from the dust...



Oh my goodness... I just had to quit! The floor needs refinishing, but that is way down the list! Tomorrow is Friday! I hope to just drink coffee and goof off! Start that weekend early, I say. 


Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a lovely large room! There are o many things I like about it, the first one being kitty. Your rolling carts, I am going to try and find the big one in the first picture. I love your pretty weath, and wonderful adorable little desk.

Miss Merry said...

Such a great room! I love the wall of storage shelves. I always start with big organizational plans, but I always forget how long it takes to sort all my treasures. Your new sewing machine is glowing! What fun you will have.

Jeanie said...

I don't think my studio/office will ever be clean again. So much I have to get rid of and some hard choice to make. I really admire what you have done and your ability to stick with it!