Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Weekend! Christmas in Bevier

How pretty! This beautiful place setting will grace the holiday table of my sweetie in Philadelphia... I love the way the plates stack and create layers of winter greenery. Can you imagine your roast turkey and stuffing on this? I think it was the table setting for a delicious Thanksgiving meal, as well! delicious@@@@@!
--------------------
Tomorrow is Christmas in Bevier! Wish us luck... It looks to be a beautiful but cold day. I love all the hustle and bustle...
All your comments for this post and the ones this week will get entered in my giveaway. See details HERE for how to get more than one entry. Or comment on all the posts!!! I love comments...

2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful place setting! You know red is my favorite color...hence another reason to LOVE Christmas! :) I, too, love all the hustle and bustle. It so neat to see a small town come alive for an annual tradition.

Tyler said...

That place setting does look wonderful.. very festive and well-decorated~ :)