Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Happy Christmas Contest


Okay... so to those of you who are new to my blog, and of course, to my dearest faithful friends who read it often, here is a Merry Christmas Contest for all of you. I am offering you a wonderful blogging book by Tara Frey called Blogging for Bliss. It is new, snagged from Amazon and ready to mail to you after my drawing, which will be held December 15th. If you leave a comment on this post or any post until the deadline, you will be entered. If you are a follower or wish to be a follower, please let me know when you comment, and you will get TWO entries. If you put a link to this contest on your blogs, you can let me know that, and I'll give ya THREE entries!!! Cool, huh? I learned that in my travels through blogville this year. I hope to hear from a lot of you, and I can't wait to share this wonderful book with someone. Good luck, and let the merriment begin.. Also, we are decorating like mad and please come back, those of you who stopped in from Tracey's Cottage Industry post... I'm not quite ready for the "closeup," Mr. Demille!!! haha... Hugs and Happy Holidays.

6 comments:

Becca Watson said...

Sounds like a great book! Sign me up please! And I'm a follower!

Becky K. said...

Enter me...if you would. I have no books about blogging! Deprived, I am . :-)

I am a follower, as well.

Enjoy your decorating.

Becky K.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I have been wanting to read this book, what a great give away. Sign me up and I'm a follower!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Looks like a wonderful book. happy weekend..m.

Megan said...

Oooo...I love giveaways! I'm a follower, too! :)

brian said...

sign me up, I am following you!

Come into MY WORLD