Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas Memories

Merry Christmas! Hope you are all okay and getting ready to enjoy the season. Our plans are to stay in and take all preparations slowly and gently... (good to plan to be slow, huh?) These photos are from a Facebook Country Christmas Site.

Outside of some projects, we're finished with our shopping. My paper is not here from Current. I AM GUESSING IT MAY NOT EVEN COME SO I MAY BE WRAPPING GIFTS IN LOVE! 

I decided to try a new plan for 2021. My parents had an extreme amount of Christmas decorations. We have been trying to store efficiently and put things close to our needs. We'd noticed closets, cabinets, and drawers in prime locations full of Christmas extras and collections. So instead of pulling out all the totes, I emptied these places and placed those collections here and there. After New Year I will store these somewhere else and have... wait for it... empty space for storage!

Stay tuned for a peek at this year's decorations! 

Chicken Italian in oven, and it's smelling good. We will have it over a salad. 

3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I keep going through Christmas decorations each year and donating some of my least favorites. But the piles don't seem to get any smaller! I am not sure if they multiply in closets or what!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I can't wait to see your decorations! I think my favorite pic here is the lit tree in the barn door.

Jenny the Pirate said...

Gayla, those PICTURES! Wow! The Christmas tree in the barn door is exquisite. Good plan you have, to create extra storage to store extra stuff. I'm attempting to do much the same. We are having chicken (Bourbon Teriyaki kebabs from our local Old Timey Meat Market) with salad tonight too! xoxo