Saturday, October 23, 2021

I fought the Litter... guess who won!


Good morning! Just a quick note to give you motivation to have a super Saturday!


Did you ever have one of those days? I'm so sure you have... First. I get a text that my Discover is maxed out... what? My card is paid off! Luckily that was a spam text and my card was fine... I set it out on my table in my Studio; I admired the design I'd chosen.... I won a discussion over an item I'd ordered and got a refund...


And decided yeah, we will get new cat litter...  and that's when the party started. Top heavy kitchen trash can yelled Timber! Wow! Cat litter [not the new either] all over the Studio floor..  enough to prompt my son to excuse himself from an online meeting to "check on a house emergency

So.... on with my day. I'll leave out the typical spilled milk... Along about 5 I decided to put away my Discover card. What? Absent-mindedly, I had carried it off... insert a couple hours sorting through stacks of card stock and browsing the house.  I'm a tucker....especially of charge cards... I slip them into somewhere so they aren't laying out... yep. Even in a locked house with two trusted people and a cat who is not authorized to swipe the card!


You're already ahead of me, aren't you?.yes... I finally bit the bullet and dragged in the sack of Studio scraps and old, nasty, twice-spilled cat litter. Yes, indeed... I'm a tucker. Along about lower midway, yes it was. My Discover was slipped into the wrapper of the box I'd had refunded, then pitched in beneath... yeah.


Discover cards wash... hands wash... trash goes back out... Goodnight, Moon...  Weekend, here we come!
Have a good one. Don't be a tucker!

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am laughing right out loud here...love a tucker. I am getting better in my dotage to put things where I know they are---but there are plenty of times I go...Now-WHERE did I put that? UGH on the cat litter tucking. lol
Great pictures and so nice to see you here. I am trying to get back to blogging a bit more regularly, too. xo Diana

Miss Merry said...

Oh lordy! I have searched more wastebaskets and trash bags than I would like to admit. Once I took my brownies to McDonalds and - you guessed it - a child put a piece of jewelry on her tray and then tossed it. 20 minutes later the manager removed the bag so I could take it home to sort for the ring. After digging through public trash for awhile, I did find it and return it. Mom said, oh that old thing? It was a cheap game prize somewhere. (not the original story when it was lost).

Ginny Hartzler said...

This sounds like me! As soin as I get up, the accidents begin. It is so good you found the card, that would have been such a big mess, needing a new card and number. LOVE your cute pictures!

Latane Barton said...

I am sympathize with you totally. It's been over a year since I 'misplaced' my credit card in the house. Gee I wonder if it's in the kittie litter... Oh, forgot... I don't have a cat! hehe