Friday, October 29, 2021

Have a Lovely Halloween!


You know it's true! I am spending the next three days enjoying the last of a beautiful month.. 

We don't have any plans and no trick or treaters... but I'm sure we can manage some celebrations. I found a jack-o-lantern shaped pizza at Aldi's. AND I plan to make cheeseburger soup. 


I spent the day in my Studio again. True to my Tortoise and the Hare ways,  I fooled around and sent Halloween cards pretty late! I made them in July I think, but I forgot about the extra postage stamps! That's a 3- day process out here in the wildwood! Lol... I sent way, way, way too many [54!]... oh well... it's my jam!


I was contemplating my Halloween costumes in the past.....fairy, gypsy, princess, and then boho/gypsy from about age ten on to eternity... love the bells and dangles and scarves. 


Have a lovely weekend.  If you don't celebrate this holiday,  then you are probably getting ready for the next.


 Here at Meadow Lane the Thanksgiving will be out next week... Christmas is banging on the closet door! At least I hope that's the clamor I hear.....lol ......

Boo!


3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Love the vintage Halloween!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your misty woods path photos, and the crow!!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Looks like you had a grand time and ate well, and after all that IS the point! I don't "do" Halloween and no trick or treaters ever come, but I do enjoy my few "scary cute" decorations, which yesterday were replaced with all Thanksgiving doo-dads! xoxo