Thursday, September 2, 2021

Welcome!

Well, that's all the tea I can drink! But I do have lots of tea and coffee tucked just about everywhere.  The kitchen is always the coziest! 


Halloween cards ready to send!



I have been gluing up a storm lately!


I painted this little witch a few years ago. She is looking at the moon! If not...
 I have been told she looks like she has a cow snout!!!!! Oh dear!


Imagine a white pumpkin wax warmer here. Mine arrived cracked so I have to wait!







And then it's off to my bedroom... time for a nap?











so.... see you tomorrow for a little trip to the ladies' room and my Studio...

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Everything is just perfect!! I am loving looking at your decorations; you really have a talent for colors and arrangements. I love your tablecloth too. And where did you get the awesome quilt? Looking forward to the next post; I don't want them to end.