Sunday, September 19, 2021

Warm September....

While the general feel of Autumn is in the air,  these hot days don't really agree.  All I can say is,  "What would I do without our AC?" I am totally,  100 percent spoiled.  


So,  what's on everyone's agenda for the last part of this gorgeous month?  I'm really enjoying the Autumn ambience everywhere here... I have a few projects lined up... 

Tea-dyeing and coffee-dyeing Day! I've been watching tutorials,  and I'm ready to see what this endeavor brings.  It sounds like quite the process... I'm in the collecting/staging/self- talk stage... When I'm all done, we'll have delicious looking paper and lace and ephemera.  


Monday (tomorrow)  a group of friends and I will be starting a Bible Study Zoom event centered on the Gospel of Matthew. We call ourselves The Baby Zoomers... lol. We've done a few studies in the past year and a half... Ah, modern technology!  I use my Kindle Fire... it's the only thing I use it for because I really think something about it contributes to my acute bouts of Vertigo...  


My cousin is a Pink Zebra dealer,  so I supported her business with this cute wax warmer and some yummy Pumpkin Cupcake crystals.  Oh, my! 

Talk soon!  👄 

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love your pumpkin warmer. It is balmy here too but the weatherman is tempting us with 70 degrees later this week. I sure hope so!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your flower arrangement is beautiful. I sure hope you show us your dyeing results, regardless of how they turn out! I have never heard of Pink Zebra, guess I will Google it.