Tuesday, September 7, 2021

No labor.

Wow. I took the day off. Hope your holidays were fun. We watched TV ate salads for lunch, polished off the brownies, and tried what I called Fauxziti. (Wouldn't that be a great word for the triple word space?!)...

I cubed 3 zucchinis into Ziti-sized bites and layered with parm, sauce, that Little Caesar dip, and browned hamburger... covered it with some mozarella and baked 40 minutes... It was good... meaty... different... 

I watched Season 1--' three episodes of Spark Joy... it's Marie Condo again from "The Life Giving Magic of Tidying Up"... it caused me to clean out my candle drawer... lol... and contemplate rolling up my clothes... Then I watched all 6 episodes of season 1 The Chair with Sandra O. I couldn't recommend it, but I wanted to watch it all ...due to my allegiance to my past.. it concerns an English Professor and Department! 

So... If I can pry myself out of this recliner, I'm calling it quits... My son had a great day with his friends... all via the magic of the internet.

Planning my September stuff!

2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

The Marie C/Kondo type of cleaning is a bit much for me but I have picked up some of her ideas. When you get older, it's just easier to have a less cluttered house.

Miss Merry said...

Sounds like a great "unlaboring" day!