Sunday, September 5, 2021

Happy 40th!

We had a great day!.
I woke up early and fixed all the little Caesar's copycat recipes... 
I tried the gluten free brownies... unfortunately they have sugar so they aren't keto... 


These turned out ok... I had some whipped cream in a can and that helps! 
I thought this was great...

I made macaroni salad with GF Mac and all the other ingredients.
and I made the crazy bread and then the garlic dip for vegies

I couldn't get the wings so we had Little Caesar's wing sauce smothered on chicken strips. I think the air fryer would have been fun for these... but they worked great!

All.in all with the gifts and some fun TV, my son said he had a good day... Thanks for reading and commenting! I always love to hear from you! 





2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, it all looks so delicious!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This all looks so yummy! But oh my, how on earth did you cook so many things? I can barely cook two or three things at once, and keep it together. Well done!! I bet there was no food left. I have copied the Crazy Sauce recipe and will make it this week!! Thanks for posting it!