Sunday, June 27, 2021

Lemony Goodness!

I had such a lovely birthday Zoom with a dear friend on Friday. She and I graduated together, and her birthday was yesterday! 
Oh my goodness! She gave me the most perfect little table for the porch.... I grabbed it for the kitchen first because we are having fierce storms right now... she chose beautiful, cheerful lemon themed dishes and decor to go along with it... I love it! 
Keep an eye on the sky if you are in the path of these storm cells. Stay safe!


6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your wreath, cushion and table are gorgeous! So cheerful and summery! And I love your July 4th banner! Your mantle looks so lovely, perhaps you should post the entire thing for us all to see. Happy Birthday!!

NanaDiana said...

I love your wreath and towels, table and everything. What fun!!! I am so glad to see you posting, Gayla. I hope you have a wonderful week. xo Diana
oh- and what fun to have connected with your girlfriend via Zoom!

Miss Merry said...

All those lemons are so cheerful! What a bright and sunny spot! Very summery.

Jeanie said...

Lemons are a favorite and I love all the images in this post! Happy day!

Jenny the Pirate said...

So wonderful! Lemons are just the happiest, tastiest, most positive fruit ever. I love everything lemon. Your friend's gifts are truly special. A belated but no less sincere Happy Birthday to you! xoxo

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Oh my! I am in love with your lemon decor. You always have the sweetest vignettes.