Saturday, September 19, 2020

New Everything

I guess it is New Blogger and New Facebook. Wow! They weren't kidding that the old was going away.  Okay... I can just go with the flow ..... a good plan since the options are not there anyway...


I ordered some Mayflower stamps from the Post office online. Also picked up the Halloween Forever stamps. 


This is the final weekend of summer! Going to make spaghetti squash with that delicious Rao Sauce tomorrow! I am still determined to keep on with Keto since my son is having so much success... 


My mother put in all these beautiful stitches! Every fall we have this quilt out somewhere. It is really hard to use heirloom beautiful handwork, don't you think? However... I can't see my son hauling out much holiday decor or rotating quilts and handwork. He's the guy who thinks it is a-ok to put out a mat with holly and the words Season's Greetings for 365 days straight... because it didn't say which season.... and doesn't holly have to grow year round? He has a point I guess. 

Have a great weekend!


Whimsy and Hugs!

6 comments:

Martha said...

Love the stamps, especially the Halloween ones. That stitch work is gorgeous and so is your sweet kitty! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend :)

Susie said...

Your cat has staked his claim to the bed. LOL Wishing you great luck with your diet. I am not even sure what Keto means. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Miss Merry said...

Such a lovely quilt!

Jeanie said...

Love the cat on that beautiful quilt. They know how to own it, don't they? I really need to get those Mayflower stamps!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your kitty is beautiful, such soft colors. The quilt is gorgeous! Yes, it is hard for me to actually put out and use handmade things like this. I always want to save them and keep them safe. But they were made to be seen!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Beautiful heirloom! Simply beautiful...

Well, why would your son, ever feel the need, to put out decorations? He has you, to do that! ~smile~

I knew you would appreciate my last post... About how Autumn, makes me love *Witchy* settings, etc. ~smile~

And that it takes a bit of courage, to say so, on Blogger. Especially with many of my Dear Readers being obviously Christian. And so often, bringing religion, into their blogs.

But... I am Free to put on my blog, what I wish to.

And another post, coming! About my Besom!

🍂🍁💛🍁🍂