Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Just a little stitchy humor



Dis Kitty is definitely a stitchin' buddy. Her only complaint is the sampler is too long! 


The days are definitely getting shorter fast! I ordered from Aldi, and they delivered after dark! Our house is hard to find in the daylight ... mainly because the gps is wrong when they type in the address. 


Oh, you nasty keto... You can never ever replace my Pumpkin Spice creamer... Here you see one of my mugs I have been loving. This one has the photo of the house we live in BEFORE my dad saved it...  If you would like to read about that, it's HERE.




Thanks for all the great comments on my blog. I have really loved visiting yours, too...  




I hear thunder. That explains why my cat has been climbing on everything and ricocheting thru the house. It might explain my headache, too...  I think I am on my own with my crabbiness though! Why is it my best mood and most ambitious moments are between two and five a.m.? It is often downhill after that. lol

I call this my California cat because I had a big poster of this Kahil Gibran cartoon on my apartment wall the summer I lived in San Diego. Wow... Don't tell me that was 41 years ago!!! I feel like I just walked out of that Chula Vista Village last month... I know I still begrudge them my deposit they wouldn't give me FOR NO REASON!!!! Go me! for holding a grudge! yep yep...








Whimsy and Hugs!

4 comments:

Beside a babbling brook... said...

We used to have that GPS-wrong problem. LOL Not nice. Not nice.

But must be fixed, because we have no more problems.

The most important thing, when doing any project, is to have sufficient room, for the cat!!!!! ~grin~

GOR-geous lamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I take it, that you are not sticking to Keto, when it comes to this Pumpkin Spice Creamer!!!!! >,-))))

Well, if you have a "best time," I guess you should just work with it. Why fight your own Time Clock? Who cares, if it doesn't match, that of others? ~smile~

Wish we had a cat, who loved to eat mousies. Then we could have saved the money spent, on mice proofing our old house. But no, not going to get another cat. Not at this advanced time. >:-)

💛🍁💛🍁💛

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a cute cat cartoon. Your pretty kitty looks so much like ours! Your decorations and lamp are so pretty!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love the lamp and decorations too. They look so warm and cozy...we had a bit of snow this morning and it's in the high 30s right now.

Jeanie said...

I'm laughing at so many things here. Lizzie's placemat at the lake is "Love to Eat Them Mousies" and we even have a little tune we made to go with it. And she's not a thunder girl, either. She will come and sit as close to my feet as possible or if I'm on the move, run to the linen closet and sit there, hoping we'll open it so she can go hide. On occasion, she'll hide out in the bathroom! Well, I get nasty sinus headaches with storms and rain so I get your headache thing, too. I hope it is gone by now!