Saturday, August 1, 2020

Welcome, August



Just thought I would stop in with some good wishes for a safe and happy August. 


Good for Aldi's... They deliver beautiful roses for $5/ half dozen... It is something I love to get for a sweet pick-me-up. 




As I finish a journal with no intended recipient, it tucks into my basket... I want to eventually have quite a stash... Lots to do still...


I can drink a lot of tea, can't I? These were purchased to have an array for my guests to choose from... Now, no guests, and my son prefers Lipton plain! Of course, he does. 


I hope you are all finding good days and staying safe. What a year, huh?

Whimsy and Hugs!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Gayla, I enjoyed your photos. Yes, lots of lovely teas. Yum. Beautiful roses. Blessings, be safe. xoxo, Susie

Miss Merry said...

I am very impressed with your selection of teas! I think my word for August is TEA. Especially since I got my new Iced Tea Maker.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The rose is perfect, what a great price! I love your beautiful thin cabinet, little pitcher, and Pioneer woman jars! The pitcher your roses are in is beautiful too, it looks like a keepsake.

racheld said...

Hello. Testing.

Anonymous said...

Yes, what a year - welcome to August, a new month! Love your magnificent, BEAUTIFUL photos and DARLING kitty, Callie. Best wishes on the keto diet, and I hope the vertigo continues to subside. With love, CA cuz, Ellen