Thursday, August 20, 2020

A touch of ... the Season...

Just the sight of these Autumn treasures speaks to my soul! I love Fall, the Queen of all Seasons. I love Winter, Spring, and Sweet Summer, too...  But of them all, Fall makes me feel alive-est.  These twilight photos tell the tale of a season yet to enter from its crisp, colorful wings... ( Disclaimer: I did not get to the sewing machine setup... literally. These Autumn totes were in front of it... shouting at me and just being insistently pushy... lol)


My birthday fairy dons some fallen leaves


The name of my paint is Autumn Ridge Sherwin Williams. I love how it changes color based on the lighting.



I love my cat too much to wait until the Halloween goes out. That old fireplace screen has seen more glorious days!






34 Days... But who's counting?



Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! My first thought was how much I love the paint on your walls, and the old fashioned phone. And it just keeps getting better! I so much like your fairy, and she can hold different things sccording to the season. Your fall things are beautiful! Especially the blue truck with leaves in the back. I have been trying to find a truck myself. Your home is just glorious and glowing!

Miss Merry said...

Autumn is my favorite season, too! We had a tiny taste yesterday with cooler temps in the low 70's, but we are headed up again now and it will be very hot and humid this weekend. I am going to wait a few more weeks before I drag my totes out.

Jeanie said...

I'm not ready for autumn yet but if I was I would want it to look exactly like this beautiful collection of photos from your home. The colors aer wonderful, aren't they? SO rich and warm. Just lovely!