Thursday, March 19, 2020

Something Spicy

A few weeks ago we decided it would be fun to order these rubs from a popular YouTube video we saw. I must say they were sure pricey, but huge! They are way bigger than a can of coke and come to about $7/jar... Compared to any seasoning rub, that is not expensive at all because one jar would fill many packages. Question: Did we need this much? Well, no. However, we've tried three and they are fantastic. I tried them on steaks, chicken, eggs, and in an instant pot of pinto beans and ham. Winner winner! My son's Paleo efforts cause us to cook a lot of protein. The names are fun and we mean no disrespect to real churches everywhere. The website said it meant they take their seasoning recipes seriously!



Have a safe day. Spice it up!

Whimsy and Hugs!

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love a cute name? Have you tried Penzey Spices? Cute names and very good too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Something new to me, I have never heard of these. Good to have, especially now while we are cooped up.