Thursday, February 27, 2020

Birthday and Whimsy...

Whimsy and Hugs!

Yesterday my cousin came for a little birthday celebration lunch! The time flew by so fast! I had made her a 50's Cooking/Recipe journal and a violet shawl to go with some other gifts I thought she might love!... She also brought me a cute leprechaun!



I wanted her to have one of Mama's big dolls, so this little miss is now relocated in a new home!


And I finished my version of this cute St. Patty's Pocket... Who knew fiddling with paper could be so fun?


February is slowing making her exit for Sunday's March entry..  Will we see a lion?... or a lamb?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely birthday and spring decor photos, with kitty! Happy Leap Year Day!
-Cousin Ellen

Miss Merry said...

Your new paper crafts are just adorable. They look like so much fun!