Friday, September 6, 2019

Pop o' Color?

Working my way around my kitchen with the final touches of Fall decorating today. Of course, I had to experiment with the new trend of white harvest. I did like its gentle peace. Then I tucked in some riotous fall leaves. To be honest, I like both... go figure. After I added the leaves, I was tired... so that's the story for now.





What say you, Pals?

You guys all know I don't drink, but... this made me laugh. I need to laugh...

Short week with a fun Taco Salad party for some of my son's friends and co-workers on his birthday.


Whimsy and Hugs!







2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The blue and white is gorgeous! And the leaves add just the perfect touch of fall!

Miss Merry said...

Your hutch is just gorgeous! Very pretty. I made taco salad for dinner last night. Must be taco season, too.