Saturday, April 13, 2019

Images of the Season

Whimsy and Hugs!

I am thinking beyond the season and looking forward to a change around here in decor! Thought I would share some images from Pinterest... How are you planning for Easter? I am not sure if we'll have guests... or not.



I usually send  greeting cards for the holidays, but just couldn't find the right ones this year. I can't say I am actually all that prepared for the bunny trail. My son had /has that virus that invades the whole spirit. He has missed work and soldiered on when he just felt rotten. And I? Well, been doing some fun projects, crocheting, watching YouTube, and... just generally hanging out...



Happy memoriers of Easters past and even this year be yours!





2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Hope your son feels better soon!

The Liberty Belle said...

Hope your son fully recovers. Nice photographs.