Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Peek at my Hobby

Whimsy and Hugs!

I really love papercrafts! I made this cute photo album for my "niece" last week as she celebrated a milestone birthday. I bought this gorgeous two-sided paper (12 x 12) and the matching ephemera from Amazon, and I created a basic album from old greeting cards. 


I have a new system of rolling carts that moves wherever I feel like creating. It is usually the kitchen table. 



I had a lot of family photos that I was able to find on Facebook and also took pictures of recipes in the handwriting of most of her family. This one is my Gramma's quick cake... in her sweet pointy handwriting. 


This was the cover... She loves to fish, a passion inherited from her great-grandmother, a beautiful woman we called Ma. 

My talent and skill  still definitely lie in the "needs improvement" stage. However, I am going to improve if practice makes perfect. 


Happy birthday!


1 comment:

Miss Merry said...

What a wonderful gift!! I love vintage kitchen and how meaningful to have the recipes in your family's handwriting!