Last Day

Well..... six weeks. Tomorrow is the last day for big projects: kitchen counters and sink. I have such a task still... basically nothing is in the right spot! Through it all my son has been a rock, and the contractors were the kindest, most forgiving and "beyond the call of duty" helpful ones imaginable. More to come!



Whimsy and Hugs!

Comments

Miss Merry said…
New Counters! So exciting. Then the fun will begin. I can't wait to see your makeover. It will be gorgeous! And you survived LOL
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said…
Looking forward to seeing the results, I know you are going to enjoy the new makeover. It is so nice to work with kind people.
Blessings,
Sue
Michael Sheen said…
I actually appreciate this post. i have been looking all over for this!. Check if you need any appliances

Best Kitchen Appliances

Popular Posts