Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Farming in the Kitchen

Livin' the country life, ya'll. I guess you call it country farming if you dig in the dirt! I had fun today trying to put up things that were out of didn't really have a place. I have heard often that saying: A place for everything and everything in its place. Both halves of that axiom are needed and I think I am going to need to do the first half first. Imagine that!

Yesterday I had an auction man come and take about ten smallish boxes and a couple pieces of furniture. Doing that created the most mess I have generated in a bit...  I am not showing my before pictures, but I will share an after (which is still so cluttered you will get an idea of chaos central where  I began.







Just kidding. Those were my 
BEFORE pictures!!!!  

I hope I didn't lose anybody on that joke! Aren't they just awful? I honestly felt like building a new kitchen in a different room.

So...  just a quick all day process of emptying the junk whatsit? bags I had filled, the little baskets here and there, a junk drawer or two and a stash cabinet. I love colorful bags so I keep a couple hanging on the chairs and shove in scrap booking, planner, mail, money (not often that... lol) and honestly anything...  Makeup, cross-stitch, stampin' up (and down)....  you get the picture.

Here we are tonight....






So. I am tired and ready to watch YouTube videos of people cleaning....  Yep, I am definitely livin' the wild life. My kitchen is very tiny with a lot of cooking and whatnot going on, so it is still super cluttered busy.

Happy last few days of  May!


Whimsy and Hugs!

1 comment:

Miss Merry said...

Wow! What a difference!!!!! You go, girl! And kudos to letting go of the boxes and furniture. You are really on a roll! I know how hard it is to let go. Your kitchen looks amazing!