Sunday, February 18, 2018

12 Years!

Indeed a dozen years ago I decided to sit at my computer in another home, another life really, and begin a blog. At the time I read two blogs: My Romantic Home and my very first ever, Brocante Home.

Now I read so many and I count you and the ones who read this blog as friends... My life has changed, to say the least. Many of you have made radical changes, as well...  I want to hug you all and say thank you for the inspiration and the motivation!





Whimsy and Hugs!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I love My Romantic Home blog but I don't think she posts anymore, does she? I used to follow Brocante Home, too, but that kind of fell off my reading list. I haven't been there in a long time but it used to have so many pop-ups that I stopped visiting. They were/are(?) both beautiful blogs though and lovely gals.

I am always happy to see a post from you. xo Diana